The parts can be seen in the picture also.
1. Head: The top part is called the Head
2. Tuning pegs: The Pegs to tune the strings(wires like) are called tuning pegs
3. Body: The bottom hollow part of the acoustic guitar with the hole is called Body.
4. Neck: Neck is between Head and Body
5.The lines forming partitions in the neck are called Frets, Inside each segment are fingers pressed and Note of the guitar changes.
6. Strings: The wire like material which creates the actual sound of the guitar.
7. Nut: The part of the guitar which has small slits in it to pass the strings from tuning pegs to neck to keep the strings stable.
8. Bridge: The bridge is placed near the end of the body and this is where the strings ends are attached.
Stay tuned for the next lesson and Happy learning :)